3Genies respects the rights and privacy of all of its customers and is committed to protecting any personal information it acquires.
Collection of your personal information collected by 3Genies
3Genies collects the types of personal information required to assist with providing 3Genies’s products and services and informing you about them.
This includes personal information such as customer’s names, dates of birth, phone numbers, emails, work and home addresses and where applicable banking details including credit card details.
Use your personal information
3Genies may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected or the purpose that could be reasonably expected at the time the information was collected. 3Genies may also use your personal information for a secondary related purpose.
By submitting your personal information, you consent to 3Genies using it to:
- provide you with products or services;
- complete an activity that you have chosen to undertake;
- administer 3Genies’s relationship with you;
- market, improve and add to 3Genies’s products and services (including online);
- respond to suspected unlawful activity; or
- where required or authorised by law. 3Genies may also provide personal information:
- to third parties engaged by 3Genies to provide services, including IT services such as storing and managing databases, processing credit card information, mail outs, debt collection, marketing research and advertising; and
- to third parties authorised by you to receive personal information held by 3Genies.
You may withhold personal information.
You may choose not to provide 3Genies with personal information. However, in some instances, if you do not provide 3Genies with required personal information 3Genies may not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
How can you access and correct your personal information
You generally have the right to access your personal information free of charge, subject to some limitations which apply by operation of law.
You may access personal information that we hold by contacting us via the details provided below. You may be required to verify your identity if such a request is made.
If you have a complaint in relation to your privacy, please contact Danielle Cornelissen via the details provided below. All complaints will be considered and responded to after due consideration.
To contact 3Genies about your personal information, concerns or complaints, email email@example.com.
Alternatively, write to: 3Genies, PO Box 3329, Mentone East, Vic 3194, Australia.
Download a copy of the PDF here.