FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A: Getting your own animated video is easy.
Simply choose which animation/s you want and add to your shopping cart. Once you check out you will receive an email from 3Genies with instructions on what to do next.
The instructions will ask you to provide your business logo and the contact details you would like displayed on the final screen of your personalised animation.
- Your business logo: To ensure the professional quality of your business logo, the file needs to be provided no larger than 5MB in any of the following formats: Preferred – png, jpeg, jpg or psd. Also suitable – tiff, tif, eps.
- Your contacts details: The details you want displayed on the final screen of your animation such as your business name, email address, phone number, website address, your name. It’s up to you, we just need the details.
Once we receive all your contact details and business logo, it can take up to seven working days for us to deliver your own personalised animated video, including instructions to download.
A: The final screen on your animation will capture your contact details and business logo. We will use the colours from your logo so it has your look and feel.
Click here to see an example of a final screen (just imagine it with your logo and details).
A: The full payment is required at the time you check out of the shopping cart. You will receive a confirmation email and an invoice once it has been processed.
Once we receive all your contact details and business logo, it can take up to seven working days for us to deliver your own personalised animated video.
A: Once your animation is ready, we will send you a link to dropbox where your animation is stored so it can be automatically downloaded. Your animated video will be delivered as an mp4 file.
A: Please can you check your junk or spam folders as the email sometimes goes on a detour.
If it is not hiding there within minutes of your purchase, kindly email or call us so we can send it your way.
A: You can use the video in a wide variety of situations, limited only by your imagination.
Here are some examples for you to consider:
- On your website home page
- In a resources or services section on your website
- In your reception on a looping video
- During client meetings
- In an email to a prospect or client
- In newsletters or other forms of direct marketing
- On your social media platforms
- To train or up-skill your team
- During a presentation or seminar; or
- On your business partner’s or alliance’s website to help promote your mutual benefit.
Basically, anywhere you need something explained and can play video.
A: We will have a number of different types of videos which vary in length. This way you can use them at different stages across your engagement process.
The ‘full length videos’ will average between 60-90 seconds. These are great when you need a little more detail to help clients understand broader advice and technical concepts.
Our ‘snapshots’ are shorter in length and capture a single concept only. They are around 20-30 seconds only and are terrific way to follow up with a client after a discussion or to reinforce a new idea or concept.
Hold tight, Snapshots are on their way.
Coming soon we will also have a range of 5-10 second gifs – these are very short animated images which are great to use in your marketing and client communications instead of a still picture.
A: This is a tricky one as all videos in the library are ‘pre-made’ to keep the cost super low. However if there is something you would like and can’t see it in our library, let us know and we can explore the possibilities, including the cost.
A: If you lose the video, you can download it again from the link we sent you to dropbox. If this doesn’t work, we’ll always have a copy here at 3Genies.
A: We do not offer refunds once your animation has been delivered. To avoid disappointment we have made it possible to view each animation in full before purchasing.
If you want to change how your contact details appear we will happily make edits so that you love the final result.
A: This is a tough one to explain briefly, but in short, for our talented team to create the final video, we take the following steps:
- We research topics or categories that advisers need explained.
- A script and animation storyboard is prepared, reviewed and edited by a copywriter.
- The script is given audio by a professional voiceover artist.
- A clever illustrator draws the animations from the storyboard. There are around 3,000 individual drawings for each 60-second video – a lot hey!
- The illustrations are then animated, which means they are made to look like they are moving.
- The audio introduction, ‘catchy’ music and final screen are added.
- Whalla… the animation is ready for viewing, and we add it to our website for you to purchase.
We review each stage throughout this journey and make changes so by the time you get to see it, all the hard yards have been done.
A: Once you purchase the animation, it is yours. However there are some conditions you need to abide by, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions. The main condition being that you aren’t allowed to on sell or re-produce the video in any way shape or form.
If your colleagues or peers are interested in a copy of the animation, you can direct them to our website and we would be delighted to help them personalise their own animation.
A: This is fantastic news! Let’s chat so we can work out exactly what you need and strike a deal to make it happen.
A: To upload your personalised animated video, we will provide you with a unique link to Dropbox and a copy of the instructions outlining how you can access and use your video/s.
A: Great question. The best way to stay in the loop so we can let you know when new and exciting animated videos become available is to either:
Or, if you are on our mailing list (you will be automatically added once you make your first purchase) or you can click here and we will add you right away so you don’t miss a thing!
A: We are on a mission to add around 3-4 new animations each month.
Be sure to connect with us on social media or jump on our mailing list so we can keep you up to date with all our new releases.